- Photobook project: “If you need someone to do zoo photographs count me in”.
- Lifetime motto: “If you need someone to do zoo photographs count me in”.
- Cost of shooting this unknown model: $25
- Profit: much more. But actually the odds to win at lottery seem higher for great photographers. (“It’s all chance” said Cartier-Bresson).
- Short Term: Doesn’t matter, nobody will see this.
- Posthumous: Does matter, many people will see this.
- 1976: obviously at war with everybody.
- Digital age: everybody is at war with the obvious.
- Discussion boards: People fight to argue that you’re either a pervert or an artist.
- After all you are maybe a pervert artist.
- Aftermath1: Win the Pulitzer
- Aftermath2: Suicide
- Successful marriage (*)
(*) This is to get unusual traffic on this blog, not unlike this.
- The Pros and Cons of being the son of such a seminal figure.
- Yet “the ability to see nothing as something” (in John Szarkowski “Looking at Photographs”).
- Maximum Risk Level: KIA
- Risk Yield: People realize that photographer can be a full-time job that needs to pay a decent health coverage.